Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ghost Kick!

        If you guys are familiar with the Travel Channel, or any other reality TV channel, you already know that there are some ghost hunter shows on there channel that can either seem really cheesy and fake or they can look really scary and real. Lately I've been watching a whole lot of them. Yesterday I came across on of my mom's recordings of the Dead Files, where these physics or whatever, come into a house to investigate. All I saw was a ton of baloney. When the people on this show talked, they tried to sound really dramatic, but the act was not working. They looked like they were having a fit of laughter on the inside.
        My point is that those ghost shows can be extremely crazy and unpredictable. You don't know if it's real  or it's fake. Good or bad. Watch them for yourself and see how you feel after. My question to the readers is: Do you believe in ghosts?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment