Sunday, November 20, 2011

Britain

Doesn't it just sound so cool when you hear British people talk.
Like when they say stuff different. They call the telephone the telly but, they also call the TV the telly as well. Don't you see how confusing that could be at times. Also, instead of mom, mum. Which that is pretty cool because its like a whole new word. Well, the reason I even referenced somthing like this is because my friend's cousins from England came on friday and they talked all about england and that sort of stuff. One more thing is that they also call french fries, chips and they call chips, crisps. I have no intentional means to hurt anyone who's reading this. As if I'll ever get that popular. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. I Don't know what happened to the time here. This was actually posted at 8 o' clockmin the morning.

    ReplyDelete