Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving guys, today is nice Thanksgiving weather don't you think (atleast in my area it's nice weather; i don't know about you guys but I'm chilling). I like Thanksgiving because you gather up with your family and you talk and you'll gain a few pounds, good times. I've just noticed how many times I've been saying good times lately. Now back to the good things about Thanksgiving hmmm....
You get to go outside and play football and basically whatever you want to do its just you don't have school and its a holiday that people cherish. To other topics, I've recently learned that my blog is popular in Canada and India and South Africa. Thank you guys for reading my blog. I knw a lot of you guys don't celebrate Thanksgiving but this post is for everyone but especially my American peeps. Thanks, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment